Lectures are meant for those horse aficionados that like to expand their knowledge about specific subjects in hippology.
Modern presentation and communication techniques are utilized so that the contents can be discerned in a vivid, comprehensible and interesting fashion.
Lecture duration is ca. three hours including a break.
The following topics are currently available:
- Half halts - when, how, why ? (Motion analysis of horse and rider)
- Bio-mechanics of the horse as the basis of any fair-minded education method
- Evaluation of the gaits from a bio-mechanical viewpoint
- Is "The training scale" contemporary ?
- Whereto goes modern dressage sport ?
If you have interest in specific subjects beyond that,
please contact me.